Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > xdm9 vs s&w 6906

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default xdm9 vs s&w 6906

I was just curiuos what everyone thought about these two gun and if you had a choice which one you would choose and why? I also cc so take that into consideration.

Last edited by jjester56; 04-23-2009 at 03:33 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-23-2009, 03:32 PM   #2

Well you know I love the XDM I have put almost 500 rounds through it as fast as I can and not a single problem.

The only reason I was going to trade it was to try something new.

jjester you should go out with me sometime and shoot it.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #3

Iloveguns why did I know that you would respond since i saw you had that xdm posted again lol. Yea I would like to get together with you and we could go out shooting, that is if I can find more ammo I ran out the last time I went and shot.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:14 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjester56 View Post
Iloveguns why did I know that you would respond since i saw you had that xdm posted again lol. Yea I would like to get together with you and we could go out shooting, that is if I can find more ammo I ran out the last time I went and shot.

Lol What ammo are you looking for? I might have some or might be able to find some for you.

Old 04-23-2009, 05:22 PM   #5

heck you have a hard time finding 9mm in any of the stores around here I bought 1 box of 100 off a guy on zidaho and went and shot that so now I am out again. I have to watch how much I pay for it or how much I buy at a time as I only work p/t right now.

Old 04-23-2009, 05:49 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjester56 View Post
heck you have a hard time finding 9mm in any of the stores around here I bought 1 box of 100 off a guy on zidaho and went and shot that so now I am out again. I have to watch how much I pay for it or how much I buy at a time as I only work p/t right now.

I have been getting my 9mm from walmart out in south Nampa. $8.98 a box of 50. It's kind of hit and miss and they will only sell you 2 boxes at a time.