XD VS Glock 19 - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD VS Glock 19

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 03:48 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

It's true, the Glock has a many and loyal following. Personally I just don't care for them. But, if it works for you, then you can have the two or they they turned out with my gun safe in mind.

Thanks BigO - That does make me feel a bit better. At least you started the kids off right...

Old 10-24-2008, 04:05 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
It's true, the Glock has a many and loyal following. Personally I just don't care for them. But, if it works for you, then you can have the two or they they turned out with my gun safe in mind.

Thanks BigO - That does make me feel a bit better. At least you started the kids off right...

Dillinger not exactly sure what the last part of your sentence to me meant? Lol. Its all good though. What works for you might not work for me and vice versa. I just get sick of all the gun bashing. Everybody's guns are better than everyone else's.

Old 10-24-2008, 07:18 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveguns View Post
Dillinger not exactly sure what the last part of your sentence to me meant? Lol. Its all good though. What works for you might not work for me and vice versa. I just get sick of all the gun bashing. Everybody's guns are better than everyone else's.
At one point Glock had an unofficial tag line associated with them very early on that was something to the effect of "A Glock for every shooter" which was some veiled attempt like "A chicken in every pot". The thought was the initial price tag of the Glock could be afforded by the masses.

There are two people in my house, both guns owners, so the two they turned out for us, you can have. We wouldn't be fighting you for them.

It's true, the internetz is famous for breeding a large class of haters - but if they don't experience the unit and don't find the same features useful that you do, who really cares? *shrug*

Old 10-25-2008, 01:11 AM   #24

I have moved several posts that were off this topic in into this one for the sake of the OP's original thread.

JD

Old 10-27-2008, 03:08 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
At one point Glock had an unofficial tag line associated with them very early on that was something to the effect of "A Glock for every shooter" which was some veiled attempt like "A chicken in every pot". The thought was the initial price tag of the Glock could be afforded by the masses.

There are two people in my house, both guns owners, so the two they turned out for us, you can have. We wouldn't be fighting you for them.

It's true, the internetz is famous for breeding a large class of haters - but if they don't experience the unit and don't find the same features useful that you do, who really cares? *shrug*
Dillinger I think both of us are arguing , yet we both have the same opinion. I will not say Glocks are the best. My Glock 19 however is my best pistol, because I shoot it really well and it makes me feel very comfortable. That however does not make it the best pistol. There are many great pistols out there, some however do not feel good to me. That does not make them bad.

Old 10-27-2008, 03:11 PM   #26

I'm going to look at a Glock 19c today.

Old 10-27-2008, 06:45 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

I hadn't been keeping an eye on this tread, but it got out of hand. There is no need for name calling and acting like children. I don't want to see it again.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Closed Thread