The XD has been retired...I now carry this. - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > The XD has been retired...I now carry this.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gatekeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Uniontown,PA
Posts: 3,710
Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Default

Glad you like it JD. It will actually get more comfortable with a little more use.
Ive got the "cheap" version of your setup

__________________

----------Gate
______________________________________________
Hellfire, Doom, Watch the hatred spin
Beyond the speed of sound---
Fire it up, Let the engines roll
It's time to burn it down

Gatekeeper is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:40 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kusterleXD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hopkinsville,Kentucky
Posts: 453
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default

I have worn mine now twice on trips in the car that are 7 or more hours. This is an excellent holster and my XD comfortably in place all day long. Now if I can just convince the wife that I need a real gunbelt...

JD, I look forward to hearing more of your opinion on this holster as you continue to "test" it.

__________________
kusterleXD is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:56 AM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 6,262
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default

I like the idea of the supertuck. You can completely conceal your firearm, it won't rub up against you, and it's easy to get to in a hurry. Great idea!

I think I'll be getting one next year.

__________________
Gojubrian is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:53 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
spittinfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Maiden,NC
Posts: 9,663
Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Glad you like it JD. Like kusterleXD, I can wear it while driving for hours without a problem. Sitting most of the day doesn't bother me at all, walking and standing I forget it's there. It's a great holster at a great price and the company stands behind it.

Hey goju, a plus for me was the fact they are a Christian company. That helped me want to do business with them.

__________________

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

spittinfire is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:02 PM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kusterleXD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hopkinsville,Kentucky
Posts: 453
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
Hey goju, a plus for me was the fact they are a Christian company. That helped me want to do business with them.
That was also a plus for me too.
__________________

"When in doubt [use] C4." -Jamie Hyneman (Mythbusters)

kusterleXD is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:00 AM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Phelenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 868
Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 52

Default

This is what I use for my XD, now I have to find one for my Sig P229.
milt-sparks.jpg  
__________________
Phelenwolf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Southeast of Disorder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 12
Default Love my SuperTuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
Glad you like it JD. Like kusterleXD, I can wear it while driving for hours without a problem. Sitting most of the day doesn't bother me at all, walking and standing I forget it's there. It's a great holster at a great price and the company stands behind it.

Hey goju, a plus for me was the fact they are a Christian company. That helped me want to do business with them.
My wife bought me a SuperTuck for Christmas (with the help from my brother, KusterleXD) and I have worn it on three outings now, and she didn't even notice! (I waited to tell her when we got home.) I am very pleased with my holster, especially when the woman who has been married to me for nearly seven years doesn't even notice when I'm carrying my Kimber 1911 Pro Carry.

The SuperTuck is by far the most comfortable holster I have, and that beats my shoulder rigs, OWB, and "tactical" leg holster hands down! I now have the holster that will let me carry nearly all the time (no firearms at work) and still allow me to tuck in my shirt.

I also agree that Cross Breed Holsters being a Christian company makes me want to do more business with them.
__________________
Southeast of Disorder is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:37 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
spittinfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Maiden,NC
Posts: 9,663
Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southeast of Disorder View Post
My wife bought me a SuperTuck for Christmas (with the help from my brother, KusterleXD) and I have worn it on three outings now, and she didn't even notice! (I waited to tell her when we got home.) I am very pleased with my holster, especially when the woman who has been married to me for nearly seven years doesn't even notice when I'm carrying my Kimber 1911 Pro Carry.

The SuperTuck is by far the most comfortable holster I have, and that beats my shoulder rigs, OWB, and "tactical" leg holster hands down! I now have the holster that will let me carry nearly all the time (no firearms at work) and still allow me to tuck in my shirt.

I also agree that Cross Breed Holsters being a Christian company makes me want to do more business with them.
I didn't know you were here too. Man, we're in trouble now.
__________________

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

spittinfire is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:00 PM   #29
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The woods,Arkansas
Posts: 3,415
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Glad you like the CBST, Spitty. I've had mine for over 6 months, and love it!

__________________

Last edited by suprdave; 01-02-2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: drunk
suprdave is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:57 AM   #30
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
CodyWalkerJr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 63
Default

I FRIG-GIN WISH my wife would get me somethin like that...she always complains every time i buy a new piece!!!!....good luck with that!

__________________

Springfield XD-9 Subcompact
Taurus Model 605 .357 Mag
Kel-Tec P32
Ruger 10-22
Winchester 1300 Rifled Deer Slug (Tactical)
Saiga 7.62x39

CodyWalkerJr is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
I Don't Carry a Gun... right winger The Club House 14 03-13-2010 11:15 PM
Retired attorney and constitutional law instructor on HB3200 Last Crow Politics, Religion and Controversy 0 09-23-2009 05:19 PM
Open Carry vs. Concealed Carry Debate Tony Soprano The Club House 31 08-06-2009 04:23 AM
Retired General and wife among the dead in commuter train crash. skullcrusher The Club House 0 06-25-2009 12:39 AM
Sigs P226R and Sigs P229R Both W/Night Sights ATTN First Responders Active & Retired HK911 Sponsor Display 0 03-11-2008 02:21 AM