Worst gun you ever owned - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

Worst gun you ever owned

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2012, 08:21 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 154 Times on 91 Posts

Tuarus 380 couldnt empty one magazine with out some kinda failure

Old 08-09-2012, 08:52 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Had lots of handguns from revolvers to combloc milsurp to modern pistols.

Never had a "bad" one,guess I just got lucky.

Worse thing ever happened to me with a handgun was I had a squib with an otherwise excellent CZ82 chambered in 9x18, from a box of Wolf 100gr "cone heads".It didn't damage the gun at all,but thats my "worst hand-gunning experience".........
"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%
arizona Likes This 
Old 08-10-2012, 11:26 AM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1768 Times on 989 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock17owner View Post
Mine was a davis industries p380. Evil freaking gun.

When I was a kid my dad had one too and it gave him many problem never could run a whole mag thru it, STUPID GUN.

I TOOK A HAMMER TO MINES. Had two of them, beat the hell out of them lol cause they stole my money. What's your worst gun ever
Kimber Pro Crimson Carry II. When I got it it wouldn't strip the last round out of any brand magazine. I sent it back. When I got it back it would fail to eject at least twice per magazine and still wouldn't strip the last round out of any brand magazine. I sent it back. When I got it back it would strip the last round out of Chip McCormick magazines, but it still failed to eject at least once per magazine. It also refused to go into battery at least once per magazine. On top of that the grip mounting bushings had been stripped out.

After enough complaining through my own efforts and the efforts of the local gun shop Kimber authorized a refund. All I lost was the price of 1,000 plus rounds of various brands of ammo and the sales tax and background check fee.

This is funny. I don't know how many of you have ever bought a gun that came with a plastic oil sample, but Kimber told me that the proper amount of oil on any of their guns was the entire contents of that sample. Oil was literally dripping off the gun each time they returned it, and they swore that was the way it had to be.

Old 08-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1768 Times on 989 Posts
Likes Given: 1302

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25-5 View Post
Gave her my S&W 36.
Now that is true love. I have purchased 3 different handguns for my daughter, but she's not getting my 36, 19, 66, or 60 until I'm cold and in the ground.

Old 08-10-2012, 02:30 PM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2146 Times on 1345 Posts
Likes Given: 2160

Beyond any doubt the worst pos gun I ever owned was an RG14 22lr revolver. The cylinder in this gun was sloppy loose and you actually had to remove the cylinder via a pin that screwed into it under the barrel to load it. It was absolute junk and dangerous to shoot. I broke it down to parts and chucked it. Sad thing is I traded a pretty decent 32 for this gun and some cash. Some guy just had to have it. Live and learn...

Last edited by rocshaman; 08-10-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Old 08-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #36

Liked 402 Times on 285 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15
Just sitting hear thanking about this and realized I've never had a bad gun.
Amen! I buy quality or i dont buy.

Old 08-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #37

Liked 2615 Times on 1486 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

25 caliber Galesi auto.

We used to call it the "greasy Galesi"

A real noisy cricket-2" barrel, no beavertail,

it was even undersized for

a CC gun.

The slide would cut your hand between the

thumb and forefinger, couldn't hit a barn from the

inside, and FTE every third shot. Whotta POS...

Old 08-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #38

Liked 18 Times on 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc3402

Kimber Pro Crimson Carry II. When I got it it wouldn't strip the last round out of any brand magazine. I sent it back. When I got it back it would fail to eject at least twice per magazine and still wouldn't strip the last round out of any brand magazine. I sent it back. When I got it back it would strip the last round out of Chip McCormick magazines, but it still failed to eject at least once per magazine. It also refused to go into battery at least once per magazine. On top of that the grip mounting bushings had been stripped out.

After enough complaining through my own efforts and the efforts of the local gun shop Kimber authorized a refund. All I lost was the price of 1,000 plus rounds of various brands of ammo and the sales tax and background check fee.

This is funny. I don't know how many of you have ever bought a gun that came with a plastic oil sample, but Kimber told me that the proper amount of oil on any of their guns was the entire contents of that sample. Oil was literally dripping off the gun each time they returned it, and they swore that was the way it had to be.
I had a kahr that no one could field strip. I tries everything to take it a loose.

Old 08-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #39
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 8882 Times on 5313 Posts
Likes Given: 11878

I only own three guns and one is better than the next. My favorite one is always the one I have in my hands and is shooting at the moment.

Old 08-11-2012, 12:07 AM   #40

Liked 18 Times on 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change
I only own three guns and one is better than the next. My favorite one is always the one I have in my hands and is shooting at the moment.
What gun is that?