Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Worst gun you ever owned (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/worst-gun-you-ever-owned-69864/)

Glock17owner 08-07-2012 09:49 PM

Worst gun you ever owned

Mine was a davis industries p380. Evil freaking gun.

When I was a kid my dad had one too and it gave him many problem never could run a whole mag thru it, STUPID GUN.

I TOOK A HAMMER TO MINES. Had two of them, beat the hell out of them lol cause they stole my money. What's your worst gun ever

lbwar15 08-07-2012 09:58 PM

Just sitting hear thanking about this and realized I've never had a bad gun.

Glock17owner 08-07-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbwar15
Just sitting hear thanking about this and realized I've never had a bad gun.

For real lucky you. I had a raven .25 that thought it was a glock NO PROBLEM and I heard they was a bad design

KeysKelly 08-07-2012 10:02 PM

I had a Raven .22 and a 9mm Baby Glock that would tie in the "POS" race.

25-5 08-07-2012 10:03 PM

worst gun

OK. Up front I am sorry, but I pick a Walther PPK. I bought it for my wife. It malfunctioned too many times to be reliable. Though not the pistol's fault, it was not a good choice for her. Gave her my S&W 36. No brainer, point and shoot.

Glock17owner 08-07-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 25-5
OK. Up front I am sorry, but I pick a Walther PPK. I bought it for my wife. It malfunctioned too many times to be reliable. Though not the pistol's fault, it was not a good choice for her. Gave her my S&W 36. No brainer, point and shoot.

Awesome, I never own a smith or walter but I do like smith sd model not theyre sigma model or m&p model.

Tackleberry1 08-07-2012 10:12 PM

A very beat up and abused CZ .380...don't even recal the nomenclature. Bought of a buddy for $20 and traded for 3 detachable SKS Mags that were running $30 a pop... :)

Tack

Glock17owner 08-07-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tackleberry1
A very beat up and abused CZ .380...don't even recal the nomenclature. Bought of a buddy for $20 and traded for 3 detachable SKS Mags that were running $30 a pop... :)

Tack

Cz are good right?

c3shooter 08-07-2012 11:07 PM

Old SXS 12 g. Sear was worn. Had the endearing habit of once in a while, firing both barrels when you pulled the trigger. Was beginning to develop curvature of the spine, a grimace when shooting, and a flinch if anyone dropped a book on the floor.

vincent 08-07-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 25-5 (Post 896264)

IIRC, those PPK/Q's had a massive recall in the not too distant past, I believe they worked it out, I do like those guns...just something about the gun that hitler used to ventilate his head gives me the warm fuzzies...;)

Mine was a Taurus PT709...the PT stood for Piece o' Trash, adjustable sights were anything but, had to aim at Peter to hit Paul, F T E's all over the place...(fail to EVERYTHING). Sold it with full disclosure for a $30 loss...The guy said he didn't care so neither did I...:cool: