Why doesn't SIG have a larger fan base? - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

Why doesn't SIG have a larger fan base?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Wow, new Glocks for $275.00! XD must REALLY be kicking their ass!

Seriously, if the day comes when I can buy a Glock at Hi Point pricing, I'll probably break down and buy one.

Of course, I'll have to mount the ugly stick in my safe so I've got a place to hang it.

I would just to make my SIG look better by comparison.
When they kick out your front door, how you gonna come. With your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?

Guns of Brixton- The Clash
Old 05-30-2012, 12:25 PM   #52
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Phelenwolf
After reading all the post posted here I see that alot of people are put off on the price of a Sig. Yet how many of you here have spent over a $1000 or more on a 1911?

Now do not get me wrong we are all living on tight budgets now a days, but I for one will pay for what I want and I get what I pay for. I have several Sig's, not to mention Taurus's, Smith's, Springfield's, Glocks, 1911's, etc. They are all great pistols.

What it all comes down to is what the individual shooter wants to carry. What they feel comfortable shooting. Not one pistol is right for everyone. That is what I like about the shooting world, ALL THE CHOICES.
Couldn't have said it better myself. That is the beauty of how we live, we have the choice about everything.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:55 AM   #53

Originally Posted by armsmaster270
I prefer Sig's & Smith's

Here are my carry guns
Nice collection, I like your choices. I really enjoy my Sig P220 ( which I purchased an older model ) and it performs perfectly. Feels great in the hand, is very accurate without ever a jam. My M&P9c also works and feels great. I primarily use this for practice ( 9mm ammo is a lot cheaper than .45) and concealment. I recently purchased a Bodyguard .380 for ankle mount. For the price, with a laser, it seems good so far, but I have very little practice with it at this time.