Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   And, where is the FN Forum? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/where-fn-forum-90498/)

Mark F 05-11-2013 02:27 PM

And, where is the FN Forum?

And, where is the FN Forum?

nixfix 05-11-2013 05:05 PM

We tried to get one started, but not enough people posted, I guess. Let's try again, I'd love to see one.

trip286 05-11-2013 05:12 PM

Heck, I wouldn't be opposed to doing away with all brands, and just having "revolver, Semi Auto, and Blackpowder".

Every body wants their own little subforum for their chosen brand, and it's kinda getting old.

And, no offense to anyone intended, but it almost reminds me of two little kids fighting, "MOOOOOOM!!! HE GOT MORE RED M&M'S THAN I DID!!!"

I should add, the reason it bugs me is because some GROWN ASSED MEN have gotten all whiney and butthurt, like this ^ example of a kid with not enough red M&Ms, over the matter.

Overkill0084 05-11-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 1243593)
Heck, I wouldn't be opposed to doing away with all brands, and just having "revolver, Semi Auto, and Blackpowder".

Every body wants their own little subforum for their chosen brand, and it's kinda getting old.

And, no offense to anyone intended, but it almost reminds me of two little kids fighting, "MOOOOOOM!!! HE GOT MORE RED M&M'S THAN I DID!!!"

I should add, the reason it bugs me is because some GROWN ASSED MEN have gotten all whiney and butthurt, like this ^ example of a kid with not enough red M&Ms, over the matter.

So...this isn't the time to get your inputs regarding a Sphinx or Korth subforum? :D

jackrich3 05-11-2013 05:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
FN Hi-Power, 40 calAttachment 100553

trip286 05-11-2013 06:06 PM

Don't we have a hi power forum? I think we do. I thinks it's the only one I voted "yay" for, even without being an owner.

BeyondTheBox 05-12-2013 02:37 AM

Quote:

Agree, though I do think there should be subfora for regionally produced guns. English, Western European, Asian/flip, etc... lol

Seriously though, we've gone WAY overboard with the brand survive forums. WAY!

jackrich3 05-12-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Huh??!! Deep thinking fo' sho'!