What is the Slimmest 9mm right now? - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

What is the Slimmest 9mm right now?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2011, 03:13 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 191 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 89

The world of small 9mm's is really quite small. Kahr PM9, KelTec PF9, Ruger LC9 are some primary ones.

Have you ever looked at this?

Mouse Guns' Pocket Auto Comparison Chart

2 Chron. 7:14 Christians must seek His face

Old 10-18-2011, 10:04 PM   #42

Liked 51 Times on 40 Posts

I have personally shyed away from any "concealabled" pistol that features the 1911 form factor of grip. If I were to conceal a firearm, I want it to be truly compact and a full length grip like the EMP from Springfield( I think ) is basically a scaled down 1911 but due to the backstrap safety it is difficult to make it truly small or easily hidden. With that said, I had my doubts in the LC9 but after molesting a couple I believe it would be my concealed carry of choice. Guns&Ammo just ran an article comparing the Springfield EMP, Ruger LC9, Sig p290 (or 250, again I can't recall), Kahr PM9, and Kimber Solo. It made for a really good read... I have also handled several of the Kahr pistols and they have a good feel in my hand, but again, to me it is very important that a concealed weapon be something I can keep concealed and the Kahrs seemed just a touch longer and taller than the Ruger... Before I commit to buy, however, I would handle each and every option you are considering to determine which fits your hand most naturally and which do you think you could get some practice with most comfortably because even a .357 doesn't do the job if you don't do yours...

Old 10-18-2011, 11:38 PM   #43

Seems like most people who have them really like them. I have never personally had one or shot one myself though. If you are in the market check out that, the ruger lc9, or the kahr cw9. All similar guns and all uave good reviews. I perolsonally have the kahr and never had any malfunctions

Newest Threads