"The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us“ ...... Patrick Henry March 23, 1775
I have an older CZ75 and three older Belgium High Powers. They are both very fine handguns. It might really boil down to whether you want the double action capability offered by the CZ. Here are my personal observations on the two pistols.
1. Both guns are reliable and durable.
2. The Browning feels better in my hand.
3. The Browning carries easier for me.
4. I get a little better accuracy from the CZ shooting offhand. Very crisp trigger.
5. My Brownings are much better finished than the CZ. I hate my CZ's painted finish.
My guns are all older guns. I can't speak for the current offerings.