Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > What`s you,re favorit semi auto handgun ?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
IvanKaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 101
Liked 47 Times on 28 Posts

Default

I'll start off by saying that I don't have enough handguns to put in my opinion of a favorite handgun. I just was reading this thread out of curiosity and see other's opinions.
That being said, the thread is titled "favorite semi-auto". It is not titled which one do I despise, or which one is a piece of #&=/.
I figured this forum would be frequented by mostly adults who own and/or have a fondness of various firearms. I also figured that those same adults would realize that everyone has their own opinion of what is good or bad. Nothing good comes out of bashing others choices.
I just expected more from the contributors to this forum, especially forum moderators.

__________________
IvanKaz is online now  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #62
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
cotex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 248
Liked 50 Times on 37 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones45
Right now, my m&p9. Tomorrow maybe my 1911. Weds maybe my glock, hk, ruger. I guess I don't have a favorite, I love them all
I also started a week grab a gun routine at my house sometimes Mondays a Ruger sometimes Mondays and HK sometimes Monday through Friday it's a Glock 19 Love them like my own kids

Tex
__________________
cotex is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #63
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9193 Times on 5052 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanKaz View Post
I'll start off by saying that I don't have enough handguns to put in my opinion of a favorite handgun. I just was reading this thread out of curiosity and see other's opinions.
That being said, the thread is titled "favorite semi-auto". It is not titled which one do I despise, or which one is a piece of #&=/.
I figured this forum would be frequented by mostly adults who own and/or have a fondness of various firearms. I also figured that those same adults would realize that everyone has their own opinion of what is good or bad. Nothing good comes out of bashing others choices.
I just expected more from the contributors to this forum, especially forum moderators.
This has been an extremely friendly discussion. If something has been said in this thread that's got your undies twisted, then find some thicker skin, cuz.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:10 PM   #64
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
IvanKaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 101
Liked 47 Times on 28 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post

This has been an extremely friendly discussion. If something has been said in this thread that's got your undies twisted, then find some thicker skin, cuz.
Re-read the posts.
__________________

Last edited by IvanKaz; 11-21-2013 at 04:12 PM.
IvanKaz is online now  
steadyshot Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:49 PM   #65
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jjones45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 516
Liked 110 Times on 82 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanKaz
Re-read the posts.
I take it the few handguns you own must be glock? That's the only gun in this thread guys have said anything negative about and most are doing in a teasing/joking fashion. Don't let words in a forum get you in a uproar. I have own all kinds of guns from different makers and none were really better as they are a personal preference. People can say all they want that they don't like glock but they cannot say it is a bad gun. Chill, it's just a forum bro
__________________
jjones45 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:58 PM   #66
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jjones45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 516
Liked 110 Times on 82 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
Hells I would take a raven or lorcin 25 over any glock....
This is quite amusing tho
__________________
jjones45 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:30 PM   #67
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
IvanKaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 101
Liked 47 Times on 28 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones45 View Post
I take it the few handguns you own must be glock? That's the only gun in this thread guys have said anything negative about and most are doing in a teasing/joking fashion. Don't let words in a forum get you in a uproar. I have own all kinds of guns from different makers and none were really better as they are a personal preference. People can say all they want that they don't like glock but they cannot say it is a bad gun. Chill, it's just a forum bro
I'm hardly in an uproar about it. It was just an observation. And yes, I have a Glock 22, and I also have an M&P Shield. And I enjoy both of them.
__________________
IvanKaz is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:52 PM   #68
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba CANADA
Posts: 143
Liked 74 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 204

Default

Her! She's myn!!! Even though I have a burn on my neck from her spitting bullets!
hehehehehehehe I used my dog "Luger" for the background effect.

img_5845.jpg  
__________________
DaughterofAres is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:14 PM   #69
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
austin92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 825
Liked 181 Times on 134 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones45
I take it the few handguns you own must be glock? That's the only gun in this thread guys have said anything negative about and most are doing in a teasing/joking fashion. Don't let words in a forum get you in a uproar. I have own all kinds of guns from different makers and none were really better as they are a personal preference. People can say all they want that they don't like glock but they cannot say it is a bad gun. Chill, it's just a forum bro
I was definitely just teasing/joking with the glock fanboys
__________________
austin92 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:55 PM   #70
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Byron0022's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 614
Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

It's hard to say what my absolute favorite handgun is. My Sig Scorpion 1911 maybe? I have a FNX-40 that's pretty smooth as well. Heck, I have a safe full of stuff so I honestly don't know what my favorite is, but if I had to pick, probably the Sig.

__________________
Byron0022 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Best semi-auto handgun for the money AFerree General Handgun Discussion 10 11-23-2012 08:53 AM
Semi-Auto Handgun...Section... LONGHAIR The Club House 10 11-11-2011 06:25 PM
Extended Semi-auto handgun storage Flick427 Semi-Auto Handguns 5 06-14-2011 01:26 PM
best 22 semi auto handgun jeffalex17 General Handgun Discussion 37 01-10-2011 03:19 AM
Semi-Auto handgun QuadDamage Semi-Auto Handguns 2 07-10-2007 01:33 PM