Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > What`s you,re favorit semi auto handgun ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 47 Times on 28 Posts

I'll start off by saying that I don't have enough handguns to put in my opinion of a favorite handgun. I just was reading this thread out of curiosity and see other's opinions.
That being said, the thread is titled "favorite semi-auto". It is not titled which one do I despise, or which one is a piece of #&=/.
I figured this forum would be frequented by mostly adults who own and/or have a fondness of various firearms. I also figured that those same adults would realize that everyone has their own opinion of what is good or bad. Nothing good comes out of bashing others choices.
I just expected more from the contributors to this forum, especially forum moderators.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #62

Liked 50 Times on 37 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones45
Right now, my m&p9. Tomorrow maybe my 1911. Weds maybe my glock, hk, ruger. I guess I don't have a favorite, I love them all
I also started a week grab a gun routine at my house sometimes Mondays a Ruger sometimes Mondays and HK sometimes Monday through Friday it's a Glock 19 Love them like my own kids

Tex

Old 11-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #63

Liked 9193 Times on 5052 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanKaz View Post
I'll start off by saying that I don't have enough handguns to put in my opinion of a favorite handgun. I just was reading this thread out of curiosity and see other's opinions.
That being said, the thread is titled "favorite semi-auto". It is not titled which one do I despise, or which one is a piece of #&=/.
I figured this forum would be frequented by mostly adults who own and/or have a fondness of various firearms. I also figured that those same adults would realize that everyone has their own opinion of what is good or bad. Nothing good comes out of bashing others choices.
I just expected more from the contributors to this forum, especially forum moderators.
This has been an extremely friendly discussion. If something has been said in this thread that's got your undies twisted, then find some thicker skin, cuz.
Old 11-21-2013, 04:10 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post

This has been an extremely friendly discussion. If something has been said in this thread that's got your undies twisted, then find some thicker skin, cuz.
Re-read the posts.

Last edited by IvanKaz; 11-21-2013 at 04:12 PM.
steadyshot Likes This 
Old 11-21-2013, 04:49 PM   #65

Liked 110 Times on 82 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanKaz
Re-read the posts.
I take it the few handguns you own must be glock? That's the only gun in this thread guys have said anything negative about and most are doing in a teasing/joking fashion. Don't let words in a forum get you in a uproar. I have own all kinds of guns from different makers and none were really better as they are a personal preference. People can say all they want that they don't like glock but they cannot say it is a bad gun. Chill, it's just a forum bro

Old 11-21-2013, 04:58 PM   #66

Liked 110 Times on 82 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
Hells I would take a raven or lorcin 25 over any glock....
This is quite amusing tho

Old 11-21-2013, 06:30 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones45 View Post
I take it the few handguns you own must be glock? That's the only gun in this thread guys have said anything negative about and most are doing in a teasing/joking fashion. Don't let words in a forum get you in a uproar. I have own all kinds of guns from different makers and none were really better as they are a personal preference. People can say all they want that they don't like glock but they cannot say it is a bad gun. Chill, it's just a forum bro
I'm hardly in an uproar about it. It was just an observation. And yes, I have a Glock 22, and I also have an M&P Shield. And I enjoy both of them.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:52 PM   #68

Liked 74 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 204

Her! She's myn!!! Even though I have a burn on my neck from her spitting bullets!
hehehehehehehe I used my dog "Luger" for the background effect.

img_5845.jpg  

Old 11-21-2013, 09:14 PM   #69

Liked 181 Times on 134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones45
I was definitely just teasing/joking with the glock fanboys

Old 11-21-2013, 09:55 PM   #70

Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

It's hard to say what my absolute favorite handgun is. My Sig Scorpion 1911 maybe? I have a FNX-40 that's pretty smooth as well. Heck, I have a safe full of stuff so I honestly don't know what my favorite is, but if I had to pick, probably the Sig.