What Is The Best Page(s) To Buy A Gun Online? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > What Is The Best Page(s) To Buy A Gun Online?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 04:49 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Bear,
I would recommend that you do some research into your state's laws. My experiences buying online have been significantly different than Jpyle's, but I am buying in Texas, not New Jersey. I don't know where you live, but it does vary. I only pay a $20 transfer fee which would include all paperwork, but since I have a CHL, I don't have to have a NICS check. Also, I have purchased on-line successfully from Bud's Gun Shop, Bud's Police Supply, Jet Guns, Cheaper Than Dirt, CDNN, Larry's Pistol and Pawn, and Gun Broker. I can highly recommend all, except that experience may vary with Gun Broker, as there are numerous sellers on that site. Good luck.

Last edited by dallascj; 12-27-2011 at 04:52 AM.

Old 01-05-2012, 11:14 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 231 Times on 199 Posts
Likes Given: 65

Changed my mind about impactguns. I cancelled twice from them due to no stock n slow shipping or lead time.

Budsgunshop is much way better! And damn fast process!

Old 01-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #23

Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by okdonk
Changed my mind about impactguns. I cancelled twice from them due to no stock n slow shipping or lead time.

Budsgunshop is much way better! And damn fast process!
The time I bought from buds my order failed to go through,they had no record of my purchase but had extracted the funds from my account! I got a hold of a particularly helpful individual who was responsible for payments,wish I could remember his name. Anyways, he gave me the option of having the funds returned,him reordering the original gun for me,or putting the money towards another gun of my choice. I went through with my original order,he emailed me back a few hours later saying the gun should be on its way. It was probably mid-evening when it was shipped,and the NEXT afternoon my ffl called saying they had the gun ready, not even 20 hours later.

Even after that I would definitely buy from buds again,I believe it was a mistake from either my computer or their servers. But once I got a hold of someone they were fast in forwarding me to the person/department who could solve my problem. They were extremely helpful and quick in fixing the problem and getting me my gun.

Old 01-06-2012, 12:59 AM   #24

Liked 117 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong View Post
The time I bought from buds my order failed to go through,they had no record of my purchase but had extracted the funds from my account! I got a hold of a particularly helpful individual who was responsible for payments,wish I could remember his name. Anyways, he gave me the option of having the funds returned,him reordering the original gun for me,or putting the money towards another gun of my choice. I went through with my original order,he emailed me back a few hours later saying the gun should be on its way. It was probably mid-evening when it was shipped,and the NEXT afternoon my ffl called saying they had the gun ready, not even 20 hours later.

Even after that I would definitely buy from buds again,I believe it was a mistake from either my computer or their servers. But once I got a hold of someone they were fast in forwarding me to the person/department who could solve my problem. They were extremely helpful and quick in fixing the problem and getting me my gun.
In my opinion that is a great thing. Anything can go wrong but if it is corrected quickly they would get more business from me in the future.