Walther PK380 Problem
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Walther PK380 Problem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2014, 02:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Walther PK380 Problem

Hello. recently I purchased two Walther PK380's.
My reasoning was caliber and size. You see my wife is very small. I also liked the external hammer, double action and the placement of the magazine release.
Well after shooting only two magazines the right dot to the rear sight fell out. I immediatly contacted Walter and they kindly replaced that little (and i mean little) dot. Appx. two weeks afer loosing that fist dot and replacing it I went to the range and the left dot to the rear sight fell out (needless to say i could not find it). Also the red lazer that came with the pistol now dims so low I cannot see it at the target. Now the two red dots facing the shooter are still illuminated brightly. I have to turn it off and back on then I can see the target dot.
I currently have an Email out to Walther for my second set of problems.
Has anyone else experienced what I have.

Thanks in advance,
Karl in Colorado

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here