Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Walther P22 or Browning Buckmark

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 02:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Walther P22 or Browning Buckmark

Would I be losing a lot of accuracy if I went from my Browning buckmark with a 5.5 in barrel to a Walther P22 with a 3.4 in barrel? I have been wanting a Walther for quite awhile. I think it would be easier to conceal on me then my browning. Any help would be appreciated.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #2

I don't know if you've seen this but this topic is brought out in the review video.

Old 01-26-2009, 04:52 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent E View Post
I don't know if you've seen this but this topic is brought out in the review video.

YouTube - Walther P22 pistol: Recreational Favorite

Sweet video. Thanks a ton.

Old 01-26-2009, 05:01 PM   #4

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

We have already beat this one to death. Search your topic first before you post plz.
Anyways, I have the Walther P22 and love it. Great firearm for the price. Accurate after you break it in. Of course stalkingbear will tell you the Ruger MKII is the best choice.

I wouldn't swap your Buckmark for a Walther. Just add the Walther to your collection!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 01-28-2009, 05:38 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 View Post
We have already beat this one to death. Search your topic first before you post plz.
I just tried searching before i posted here... forum won't let you search for anything with "p22" in it because it's under 4 characters. kinda worthless that way...

Old 01-28-2009, 12:28 PM   #6

I'd encourage the admins to get on the search engine to lower it to 3 characters. I would imagine a gun sight's searches would almost be 50% 3 characters.

Old 01-28-2009, 03:42 PM   #7

We own a P22, it's a solid little gun in my experience. Very small, would be easy to conceal. Havn't shot the Browning, so I couldn't give you input on that

Old 01-29-2009, 02:53 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 View Post
Anyways, I have the Walther P22 and love it. Great firearm for the price. Accurate after you break it in. Of course stalkingbear will tell you the Ruger MKII is the best choice.

I wouldn't swap your Buckmark for a Walther. Just add the Walther to your collection!
Well I kind of took your advice. I traded my buckmark camper for the Walther and then I put a Browning buckmark with a tactical solutions threaded barrel on lay a way.

Old 01-29-2009, 07:06 PM   #9

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveguns View Post
Well I kind of took your advice. I traded my buckmark camper for the Walther and then I put a Browning buckmark with a tactical solutions threaded barrel on lay a way.
Nice. Waiting for a range report and opinions.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!