Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Walther Historians?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Walther Historians?

Today was a rain-out, so I went to the range. The guy in the lane beside me poked his head around and asked what I was shooting, and then asked if I'd like to see something really unusual.

If it had been Larry Craig, I would have been headed for the door.

He produced what may very well be the smallest semi-auto ever made, and to top it all off, it was an old Walther in excellent condition. The gun I had is only 5" in length, and this one had to be, at the most, 3.25" long. Now I'm home and trying to research it, but can't find anything on it.
I wish I'd have had more time to talk to the guy, but another range here in town had a flash-fire a few weeks ago and since then my regular range has been packed with the overflow, so it's a good practice to get in, take your shots, and get out.
Anyone familiar with this micro-gun?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-31-2008, 01:10 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: St.Peter Port.or St Malo France.or Portsmouth UK,Guernsey .. located in English Channel
Default Small Walther

Walther produced the 25acp pistols starting with the no1 in the early 1900s upto the no9 in the 70s followed by the TP &TPH also made in 22LR.They were all on the small side & were also known as vest pocket pistols,along with many other makes of similar size,very good quality,& quite accurate for such short barrels.