Viridian Laser for my pistol

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Viridian Laser for my pistol

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2012, 05:15 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Viridian Laser for my pistol

On Mothers Day I called Tom Gresham's GunTalk and relayed that I had gotten my SR 9 and was lovin it, Tom was the one who suggested a full-size striker fire pistol for a first Home defense handgun,anyway to make a long story short, Tom encouraged all the Mothers to call in with the promise that we would receive a small gift from the "GunTalk Closet". Well yesterday gift arrived and to my delight I had received a Viridian Green Laser especially fitted for the SR 9, it is so COOL, can't wait to sight it in and shot it.

BEWARE BAD GUYS, lol

image-4215521738.jpg   image-4020743413.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-31-2012, 06:59 PM   #2

Wow that's pretty cool!
Nice looking laser!,

A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Old 05-31-2012, 07:09 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkl-28
Wow that's pretty cool!
Nice looking laser!,
Thanks, especially since it was free, can't wait to get it sighted in, very soon