uncle mikes kydex holster
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > uncle mikes kydex holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default uncle mikes kydex holster

i was wondering if these were any good?, i have friend who has two for sale. he is getting a in the waist band holster for his p95 and offered me his two uncle mikes kydex belt hosters. one he has used for about 2 months the other is still new in box. he has offered me both for just $15 so to put that on another holster for conceal carry. i have a fobus for my p95 but don't know much about uncle mikes. thanks for any help.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-16-2010, 11:20 PM   #2

Liked 22 Times on 7 Posts

Uncle Mike's is the king of low price holsters. It won't be a Blackhawk Serpa but it should be serviceable. CDNN has them for $10 new so you're not getting a huge bargain...

Kydex® Hip Holster New Uncle Mike's

Old 05-17-2010, 03:13 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 20 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I have a huge box of holsters for all my handguns but have never tried a Kydex one. For ten bucks, I may have to try one for my PO or SR9.....

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."