U.S.A or Italy - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

U.S.A or Italy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 81 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 36

I would always take the Italian Beretta over the US made. Things are done different in Italy. Most US workers are slackers. Lets be men and admit that.
--Off Topic--that is the real reason all our jobs are being moved overseas.
But in Italy they go to work and they love it. Each Beretta is handled and cared for with love and passion. A priest even bless every new batch!! US workers are off sleeping in a corner or taking the "Union Break". Quality is much higher in Italy. Haven't you noticed thats why they make ferrari, lamborghini, louis vuitton, and the list goes on and on. Everything they make is made to last and of the worlds best craftsmanship.
So in closing get the Beretta made in Italy.

Old 07-17-2011, 03:00 AM   #12

Liked 10 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Right, when I said "all in stainless steel" I didn't mean that the entire gun was SS. But the barrel and slide, the rest is the anodized aluminium alloy. Just to avoid confusion!

Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.
- Publius Cornelius Tacitus

"We are the people that we have been waiting for."
-Unknown-

"No Compromise"
Canada's National Firearms Association

Old 07-17-2011, 03:42 AM   #13

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by colmustard
So I want to get a 92fs and went up to gander mtn. the other day to have a look, and they had both the american one and the one made in italy. When I was in the service I carried the m9 (American made one) obvously, and figured thats what I would want, but upon close inspection, it seems the one made in italy had a chromed barrel and the american didnt ( if it did I couldent tell ). Also the both used differant screws for the grips, one was a regular flat head and the other a hex. Also it seems on the lower reciver under the barrel on the american made one was cut more straight and the one made in italy was cut at a slight taper. I never knew this before, so now I am torn, which was should I get? Is there any other difference? HELP PLEASE!!
I would go Italian, the action is smoother. I've had an American stainless and I just was real impressed with it. my best friend and his dad have 1 each and love them, my best recently also joined switching to Glock.

Old 07-17-2011, 07:12 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 258 Times on 145 Posts
Likes Given: 541

Thanks for the advice everyone. I think I will go with the one made in italy, the only thing I dont like about it is the taperd dust cover, but if it makes it stonger than I can over look it. On that note how does a taperd dust cover improve the strength of the weapon?
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington