Which tupperware gun? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

Which tupperware gun?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Franciscomv,
I hear that Bersa is coming out with a polymer 9 & 40mm. Some one posted they saw it advertised at a gun show in your country where they are made. Know anything about it? I love my thunder 380 & mini 9.

Old 04-10-2009, 02:22 AM   #22

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I'm friends with the Bersa factory manager, and I was at the show were they announced the new gun (a sort of 3rd world SHOT show). It looks interesting, but I'd rather spend a little more and get something nicer.

Bersas are always available, and I can buy one whenever I want. American and European guns, on the other hand, don't arrive in very large numbers and gun shops only stock one of each model (and, of course, we only get a few models from each brand). I'll move on to Bersas once I'm done with all the Colts, Sigs and Smith & Wessons I'm interested in.

Don't get me wrong, they are decent weapons for the price, but since the factory is half an hour away from my house and I can afford them without too much planning they aren't at the top of my list.

Old 04-11-2009, 12:19 AM   #23

Buy the Ruger. I really like my SR9 and like the other post said the P95 is a great gun.

Old 04-11-2009, 03:59 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 34 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 75

Default go euro

PX4 Storm by Beretta[IMG]Which tupperware gun? - Semi-Auto Handguns[/IMG]

Newest Threads