TulAmmo? - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > TulAmmo?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2012, 12:40 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by glibshoot View Post
Hmmm..... I wonder how many anti-union folks would be willing to do away with the paid vacations and over-time pay they get -- and all the other things that they wouldn't have courtesy of those "evil" unions. It's ok, though, y'all can just go back to those good old days when the drudges had to work 80+ hours a week for less than $1 an hour.

I have yet to see any real difference between the so-called "dirty" TulAmmo and anything from Winchester, Federal or Remington. But then, I'm willing to look at things without the pre-conceived notions of how they "should" be.
You dont want to owe your soul to the company store?

Old 05-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #62

Liked 2373 Times on 1482 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I don't get sick days or overtime pay. I can't call in sick. However I do have outstanding health, dental, and vision for my family and I for a crazy low price. As far as Tula goes IIRC I saw 500 rounds for around $157 online. NOT positive!

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:58 PM   #63

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctherock View Post
Its Russian ammo and its dirty.
I've shot a lot of American made ammo that was just as dirty.
Now, if someone would make ammo that did not require my guns to be cleaned after firing then I would be interested in getting some.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:36 PM   #64
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 50 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by glibshoot View Post
Hmmm..... I wonder how many anti-union folks would be willing to do away with the paid vacations and over-time pay they get -- and all the other things that they wouldn't have courtesy of those "evil" unions. It's ok, though, y'all can just go back to those good old days when the drudges had to work 80+ hours a week for less than $1 an hour.

I have yet to see any real difference between the so-called "dirty" TulAmmo and anything from Winchester, Federal or Remington. But then, I'm willing to look at things without the pre-conceived notions of how they "should" be.
Try being self employed, the unions and their workers attitude's can go pound sand. The union's are also a huge part of this country's problems. I'll buy ammo I can afford and sometimes it might be Tula.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:54 PM   #65
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 27 Times on 20 Posts

Everyone needs to do what they need to do. I put NO steel cased ammo in my guns. The steel case causes more wear than brass. You might not see it for a week or a month but sooner or later if you shoot a lot wear issues will raise their ugly head. JMHO based on what I learned years ago.

If I have to explain it, you probably won't understand it.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:19 AM   #66

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKSlinger
If you have any pride in your weapons at all,stay away from lacquer coated,steel cased,nasty primered russian crap. Unless you have an AK-47. Its the dumpster diver of the gun world,it'll eat anything. No class
I've been using Tula for about a year in my AK and like you said, it eats every last one. Never had an issue with it

Old 05-17-2012, 09:47 PM   #67

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

I read the ak's should use steel cased ammo any way.

I love Tula for the AK.

but for just a little more you can get brass federal in 9mm.

Old 05-18-2012, 06:11 AM   #68

Liked 40 Times on 29 Posts

I use it all day long... My SR9 has seen more than 2k rounds from TulAmmo and Herter's... All steel cased.. Not a single hiccup or issue. My opinion is that most of the hype about steel being bad is simply hype... There may be something to it but I have not seen any problems at all and I am very glad to save even more money...

Old 05-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #69

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts

Some American companies are starting to put out steel cased ammo because of copper prices.You should be seeing the adds about NOW!

Perhaps everyone might want to consider worrying a little less about steel cases and a little more about bi-metallic bullets,some of them are pretty hard underneath that pretty copper washed plating.Most of the indoor ranges around here won't allow the Russian stuff because it eats the backstop and I don't mean just the steel core surplus.They quit doing the magnet test and just flat banned it.

They Wally World around here has sale priced Fed Champion as low as 10.99 for 50 and a batch of beautiful shooting 124grn.RWS brass on brass for 12.00 a box/50. I think when I can I'll buy mostly American until the Russians start feeding my neighbors kids and paying my taxes.(that way I won't have to bitch about deficits and the value of the dollar while waiting in line to save 50 cents on cheap dirty shooting ammo)

Old 05-21-2012, 12:51 AM   #70
SIG

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsights View Post
i understand the WWB is manufactured in China for Wal mart...hence the price