Tried some Polymer guns today! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Tried some Polymer guns today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2012, 06:49 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redarrow18 View Post

Next up was a Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm. This I thought felt the best in my hand vs the Sig P226 and the Glock 17 Gen4. The rest of the ergos felt good and were similar to the Glock. This also had a very different trigger for me. I don't really know if I liked it, maybe after more use I would like it but it didn't really impress me, but then again I'm used the extremely light Sig trigger. I don't know if it was the sights and gun or just me but I could not shoot accurately with this gun for the life of me. I was a little dissapointed because of how well it felt in my hand, but how those things just didn't work for me. Over all it was alright, but I'd take the Glock over the M&P.
my buddy has this exact gun in 9MM and in .40. He just picked up the 9MM about 2 months ago. He has had the .40 for a few years. I have shot both, and the .40 is a lot more accurate. you should try to shoot the M&P in a different caliber to see if you like that better.

Another one I would recommend you trying is the Ruger SR9. This will be my next handgun purchased.

POW / MIA - Never Forget

Old 08-03-2012, 08:20 AM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Do they also make that in .22? I saw that the came out with it but I didn't know they made it other calibers

"It's not how big your stick is, it's how hard you swing it."

"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives.
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.
Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation take me home?"

Old 08-07-2012, 03:19 AM   #13

I have a glock 23 it was my first pistol. It felt like it had a little sting to it at first but now I shoot it like nothing.. I liked it so much I went out and bought a glock 27.. I put a a spring kit and 3.5lb trigger connector and the triggers is awesome now! My favorite pistol to shoot is my beretta 92fs.. But I love my glocks!! FYI putting a trigger kit in a glock is a piece of cake !