Took me and the boys out to the range!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Took me and the boys out to the range!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 01:27 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 80 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Default Took me and the boys out to the range!

Took both of my new Berettas' right out of the box to the range.

I bought my Nano a fews ago and couldn't pass on a new PX4 sub-compact. The px4 was 50.00 off instant plus the 50.00 mail in. All day everyday.

Tried some one handed shooting with the Nano using Carbon hot rounds! That was a little more than I expected. Still able to be on center of mass. Two handed shooting made the Nano just a joy to shoot. The Nano seems a lil muzzle heavy but makes the flip very slight and staying on target seemed like a breeze.

The PX4 shot wonderfully! I could stand the trigger to be a lil tighter on SA. But I will master it. The DA on the PX4 was nice and strong. Though it has a decocker I feel good carrying it loaded with the safety off. Grouping was nice and from what I heard that a short barrel 3" px4 was hard to stay on target I seemed to have busted that myth.

Loyalty can't be bought at any price;
but it can be rented remarkably cheaply.

Last edited by DodgerBlue; 12-10-2012 at 01:30 AM.
CA357 Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-10-2012, 01:35 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Glad you're happy with them.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 12-10-2012, 02:54 AM   #3
The only democracy and friend in the region
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Eatonville,Washington. My nearest neighbors are cows.
Liked 1754 Times on 975 Posts
Likes Given: 5312

I do think the model with the exposed hammer and curved slide end is a unique look.
Kinda grows on you.