Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Tcp-738 ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 08:48 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I bought one 2 weeks ago, I had to do the mag lip mod to make it feed every time but after that I have not had one problem with practice and Hp ammo. It shoots every time now. I have a little over 200 rds down her now.
If you have a problem feeding the 1st rd Google "Taurus tcp 738 mag lip" you will find a easy and effective fix.

Rain, snow or sleet.... Mud, sand and dirt.... My GLOCK will work ;)

Wiebelhaus Likes This 
Old 07-18-2012, 09:32 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 20 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Had one and sold it after a few trips to the range. At a minimum, one shot per clip failed. A friend and I bought one together at Cabelas, and his has the same issues. A few people may have gotten good ones, but Taurus autos are too unreliable for me personally.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."

Old 07-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #13

Liked 211 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I few people don't ether try see if try is a real problem or try to read up on fix's or don't take the time to get it sent back to be fixed. Instead they unload a pistol that may or may not have a problem so some one else can whin about it. Some times thats were guys like me get a firearm cheap too and enjoy it. many times the brand of ammo they use is the problem other times simply cleaning and lubeing well take care of the problems. Others find a very simple fix like with the mag lips . Then they have a soild shooter.

Last edited by hardluk1; 07-18-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Newest Threads