Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Taurus PT-58 HC Plus .380 Auto Comments Please...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Taurus PT-58 HC Plus .380 Auto Comments Please...

Anyone having a Taurus PT-58 HC (or HC Plus) .380... I'm considering one so am interested in any comments, pos or neg. But , please, no generic Taurus-bashing... Interested in those with actual hands-on experience w/this particular gun. (Net comments seem generally very good for this model...)

"If the Earth were made of gold, I guess men would kill for a handful of dirt." - Gary Cooper's last line in the movie THE GARDEN OF EVIL

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-14-2011, 04:26 AM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

I carry and love my Taurus PT738. 380. Not sure about your model bud mine rocks.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:42 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
Anyone having a Taurus PT-58 HC (or HC Plus) .380... I'm considering one so am interested in any comments, pos or neg. But , please, no generic Taurus-bashing... Interested in those with actual hands-on experience w/this particular gun. (Net comments seem generally very good for this model...)
I just bought a PT58 HC Plus, and it is one SWEET shooter!!! Right on target, easy to handle, loaded with 19 of your " Closest Friends " !!! The price i paid was reasonable, shipped to FFL dealer, with no hassles. Give it a try, u won't be disappointed.

Old 03-16-2011, 01:59 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Cool... I find it an interesting configuration... Still thinking... Thanks for your response!

"If the Earth were made of gold, I guess men would kill for a handful of dirt." - Gary Cooper's last line in the movie THE GARDEN OF EVIL