Sundance A-25

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Sundance A-25

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Sundance A-25

OK OK OK, I know this gun is a piece of crap. It was given to me by my uncle and would like to keep it so please no answers like throw it away. Iv gotten that alot... It seemed to be working just fine, took it to the range n besides jamming a bunch it seems ok. I took it apart to clean it, and reassembled it just like I thought it came apart but it doesnt work now. The slide only comes about half way back. So can anybody offer any incite or even better a diagram of how its supposed to be put together so that I can see if im doing anything wrong? I tried google and couldnt find much on it...

Nut up or Shut up!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-10-2011, 04:36 AM   #2

Check the top of the mag feed lips. They may be rubbing the upper part of the slide. Is it the correct size mag? The lips may have to be bent in and/or filed down. I had this happen to a small caliber officer's CZ a family member gave me. First, the mag was the wrong size, second, the recoil spring was so old it lost its tension and couldn't reload; had to be replaced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name View Post
OK OK OK, I know this gun is a piece of crap. It was given to me by my uncle and would like to keep it so please no answers like throw it away. Iv gotten that alot... It seemed to be working just fine, took it to the range n besides jamming a bunch it seems ok. I took it apart to clean it, and reassembled it just like I thought it came apart but it doesnt work now. The slide only comes about half way back. So can anybody offer any incite or even better a diagram of how its supposed to be put together so that I can see if im doing anything wrong? I tried google and couldnt find much on it...

Old 01-10-2011, 08:06 PM   #3

Thanks for the input, I had somebody look at it and it ended up being the firing pin catch was in backwards... LOL stupid me...

Nut up or Shut up!