From an earlier post:
The Colt 21st Century Commander IS
the next carry pistol I will own. Yes, I will be going back to .45 ACP and retiring the Browning.
It will be the first "new" gun that I have no intention of changing from the way it comes out of the box! It doesn't need a thing except ammo. (Well maybe some Tripp Research Cobra Mags....but that's it!)
The 21st Century Commander is a Talo exclusive Series 70 Style commander designed by Wiley Clapp.
"Everything you need, nothing you don't."
- Series 70 Firing System
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Original 1911 Small Safety Lock
- Front and Rear Slide Serrations
- Long Black Trigger
- Flat Smith and Alexander checkered Mainspring Housing
- Colt Beavertail Grip Safety
- Novak Wide Notch Rear Sight
- Novak Brass Bead Front Sight
- Tactical Oval grips with fingerprint checkering
- Pete Single 25 lpi checkered front strap
- Special Serial Number
If $ is not an issue, take a look at NightHawk:
Talon II Bobtail