Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   sti 1911 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/sti-1911-a-81049/)

john2005 01-12-2013 01:56 AM

sti 1911
 
I am looking for a sti 1911 preferably 10mm but will entertain any .45 ideas as well

danf_fl 01-12-2013 02:17 AM

A good customer purchased one from here:
http://shop.1911parts.com/

Olympus 01-12-2013 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john2005
I am looking for a sti 1911 preferably 10mm but will entertain any .45 ideas as well

Not sure if STI has many 10mm offerings in their 1911 lineup. They have more in their 2011 models though.

Axxe55 01-12-2013 04:34 AM

somebody posted before Christmas that RIA was bringing out a 1911 in 10mm. has this been confirmed? if they did, and it was as good as their current pistols, i see this as good way for someone to have a 10mm at a decent price.

john2005 01-12-2013 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olympus (Post 1090265)

Not sure if STI has many 10mm offerings in their 1911 lineup. They have more in their 2011 models though.

I just found an sti perfect 10 in 10mm but its 2500 bucks.

john2005 01-12-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axxe55 (Post 1090276)
somebody posted before Christmas that RIA was bringing out a 1911 in 10mm. has this been confirmed? if they did, and it was as good as their current pistols, i see this as good way for someone to have a 10mm at a decent price.

I might have to check into that thanks

kyleytxrialover 01-12-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axxe55 (Post 1090276)
somebody posted before Christmas that RIA was bringing out a 1911 in 10mm. has this been confirmed? if they did, and it was as good as their current pistols, i see this as good way for someone to have a 10mm at a decent price.

Yep found this out on the 1911 forum. I want 1 or two.

danf_fl 01-12-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axxe55 (Post 1090276)
somebody posted before Christmas that RIA was bringing out a 1911 in 10mm. has this been confirmed? if they did, and it was as good as their current pistols, i see this as good way for someone to have a 10mm at a decent price.

Last time I looked, Cheaperthandirt had some.
Supposedly, coming to all suppliers after the SHOT show.

Olympus 01-12-2013 07:47 PM

Yeah, I posted a couple threads on here letting members know about the RIA 10mm. Initial reviews from owners are pretty mixed. I was about ready to buy one, but decided against it and I'm kind of glad I did.

As far as I know, the STI Perfect 10 is their only 1911 available in 10mm.

You could find a Dan Wesson Razorback or Classic Bobtail in 10mm. Or Kimber offers a few models in 10mm also too.

Axxe55 01-12-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olympus (Post 1090850)
Yeah, I posted a couple threads on here letting members know about the RIA 10mm. Initial reviews from owners are pretty mixed. I was about ready to buy one, but decided against it and I'm kind of glad I did.

As far as I know, the STI Perfect 10 is their only 1911 available in 10mm.

You could find a Dan Wesson Razorback or Classic Bobtail in 10mm. Or Kimber offers a few models in 10mm also too.

Colt as far as i know still offers the Delta Elite in a 10mm as well. shows to be still currently available on their website.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:24 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.