Star Firearms Firestar Plus 9mm
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Star Firearms Firestar Plus 9mm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Star Firearms Firestar Plus 9mm

Recently bought this Spanish pistol, have not had a single problem with it at all with the 1000+ rounds I've put through it, but before buying it, have never heard of it before and can't really find much information on it online. Anyone know anything useful about these, or know where I can buy accessories for it?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-09-2011, 01:10 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 269 Times on 211 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyStomper View Post
Recently bought this Spanish pistol, have not had a single problem with it at all with the 1000+ rounds I've put through it, but before buying it, have never heard of it before and can't really find much information on it online. Anyone know anything useful about these, or know where I can buy accessories for it?
I haven't shot one, but I do know they've got a strong contingent US of fans. Supposed to be very good little guns. The drawback (from what I've heard) is that there is very little available when it comes to parts, accessories, etc. If you decide its a keeper, you probably want to at least hunt down a couple extra mags ASAP...maybe MecGar makes some.

Old 07-09-2011, 03:41 PM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I have one and it's a great gun. CDNN sells 10 and 13 round mags for it, get a few. Other than that they went of production/importation in the 80's and parts are impossible to find. The good news is that they're built so well you shouldn't need any. AGI did an assembly/disassembly feature in one of their monthly GunTech videos some time back and you may be able to request it if they still have any in stock.

Old 07-10-2011, 06:23 AM   #4

Awesome, thanks alot guys, that's exactly what I was looking for. Good to know.