Springfield Armory EMP in .40
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Springfield Armory EMP in .40

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Springfield Armory EMP in .40

Was wondering what people thought about it and also whats the lowest price you have found one for/ where, as i am looking to make this my new edc. Thx

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

Had one and liked it alot. Fairly easy to shoot and very accurate. Traded it because it was just to heavy for carry in my opinion. Have not priced one lately. I still have the nine EMP. You could also try to find a Springfield Loaded Micro Compact 45. Hard to find since they only produce them once a year. About the same price and much lighter to carry. Just as accurate and well made. I bought one of those - was what I traded the 40 for. Love it. Good luck with your search and choice.

"Honey, can I buy another gun?" "Why another gun?" "I just figured out that I am two guns short of never enough!"