Small Change To My Inventory - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

Small Change To My Inventory

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 04:51 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3491 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

That was definitely a good trade up Sarge, you did the right thing. With a couple of mild additions, I bet that piece turns into your "Go To' model in nothing flat.

Good, solid, reliable shooter that should treat you right.

Excellent step forward.

Old 06-17-2009, 05:02 PM   #12
Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

I found a place that still has grips for the Star. I changed mine to wood.

Star Grips For Auto Pistols*|*
Old 06-17-2009, 07:14 PM   #13
Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default Good trade Sarge

one question: is single stack or double stack?
The double stack magazines for those are imposible to find... otherwise is a great gun.
My father had one of those (single stack).... was beautiful two tone (shining blued slide and polished nickel frame) with the trigger, hammer, levers, screws and buttons gold plated... incredible beautiful.... go find a good armorer and refinish it, you will fall in love with it! ....with a new set of wood grips will be look terrific....
It's reliable and durable.
Congrats on your upgrade!
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

Old 06-18-2009, 03:28 AM   #14
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I have a firestar in 40 S&W in the safe, it shoots alright but as I recall it is a bit heavy, I traded a set of craiger wheels for it and a Llama MiniMax 45 APC. I'm going to dig these out as it's been awhile since I shot them. Sounds like you made a good choice
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.