Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Slide release stiff on my Fiveseven

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Slide release stiff on my Fiveseven

I finally got a chance to pick up my new Fiveseven. I was checking it out and noticed the slide release is really stubborn. I blitstered my thumb just pressing it a few times. It wasn't very stubborn when a magazine wasn't in, but it shouldn't be that stiff and difficult to press. I haven't gotten a chance to pick up any CLP and lubricant, and the gun was very dry. Is a little lubrication all it needs or is there something else causing this problem?

Crispy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-14-2008, 01:36 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Clean the factory gunk off and lube mine was alittle stiff at first

medicus ordinarius