Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Sig Forum ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2012, 06:07 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 20 Posts

Sorry about the bad experiences over there. Only issue I ever had was that it took several weeks to get a response back to my registration to the forum.

I have found them to helpful a time or two. Specifically when I was looking for a good Sig gunsmith in the Phoenix. I wanted an action job done on both a P226 & P239, just wanted them a little smoother.

They referred me to a master smith: Frank Glenn-Glenn Custom Complete Gunsmithing Service Glendale AZ Gentleman by the name of Frank Glenn in north Phoenix. He works on everything but does most on 1911's offers a variety of packages on Sigs plus anything else you might need/want done.

Best referral for a gunsmith EVER.

If I have to explain it, you probably won't understand it.

Last edited by Thebiker; 01-14-2012 at 06:10 PM.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebiker View Post
Sorry about the bad experiences over there. Only issue I ever had was that it took several weeks to get a response back to my registration to the forum.

I have found them to helpful a time or two. Specifically when I was looking for a good Sig gunsmith in the Phoenix. I wanted an action job done on both a P226 & P239, just wanted them a little smoother.

They referred me to a master smith: Frank Glenn-Glenn Custom Complete Gunsmithing Service Glendale AZ Gentleman by the name of Frank Glenn in north Phoenix. He works on everything but does most on 1911's offers a variety of packages on Sigs plus anything else you might need/want done.

Best referral for a gunsmith EVER.
I read it often enough to see that it's a helpful forum, but I've had questions or have been able to provide an answer to a question and haven't been able to because of their silly email provider policy.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverg420 View Post
Yeah I'am a member there but don't really care for the website too much.
I am also a long time member. I also much prefer other forums. There is a certain small percent of their membership who have an elitist attitude. Not necessarily about firearms, but about political/economic issues.

"My thinker must be broken"

Old 01-16-2012, 12:34 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatme98

I tried to join years ago, same thing. I signed up for half a dozen different email accts. and they wouldn't accept any of them. Screw the Sig forum.
Love the guns, though. Their loss. They're losing out on our font of knowledge and experience.
Same thing for the ar15 forum. I think it's so not just anyone or bot can get on and buy gun parts that could be illegal in there state threw a seller on the forum. I think its just that it's easier to make sure a person with an actually company email is easier to track.