Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Sig Forum ? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/sig-forum-55423/)

Riverg420 01-13-2012 03:57 PM

Sig Forum ?

I notice there's a 1911,Xd and a glock forum .What about a Sig forum ?

sweeper22 01-13-2012 04:20 PM

Unless you're talking about Sig rifles or 1911s...you're in the Sig forum right now.

Creating 57 different handgun forums (just so everyone can feel special about their own brand) seems silly. I apologize for my sarcastic abruptness. I like Sigs a lot. But it seems this question comes up about one manufacturer or another a few times a month. I guess I'm still trying to figure out what would be gained from whittling everything so far down.

Thebiker 01-13-2012 07:43 PM

And if you really need a Sig only forum, there is one out there SIGforum.com --A discussion forum for SIG enthusiasts. I am a member there, but I do own more than just Sigs, so I usually come here unless I'm after a very specific Sig issue.

boatme98 01-14-2012 02:17 AM

I agree with the mods about limiting individual brand forums. I can understand the 1911 and Glock. They're fairly specialized. I don't understand the XD forum. I think it might just be a mod favorite.

Paperpuncher 01-14-2012 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebiker
And if you really need a Sig only forum, there is one out there SIGforum.com --A discussion forum for SIG enthusiasts. I am a member there, but I do own more than just Sigs, so I usually come here unless I'm after a very specific Sig issue.

That Sig forum is the only website ever, that will not let me join based on me only having a gmail and yahoo email accounts and no one will answer a question when I email to ask why.

I have two Sigs and can't participate.

boatme98 01-14-2012 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paperpuncher (Post 676528)
That Sig forum is the only website ever, that will not let me join based on me only having a gmail and yahoo email accounts and no one will answer a question when I email to ask why.

I have two Sigs and can't participate.

I tried to join years ago, same thing. I signed up for half a dozen different email accts. and they wouldn't accept any of them. Screw the Sig forum.
Love the guns, though. Their loss. They're losing out on our font of knowledge and experience. :D

Paperpuncher 01-14-2012 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boatme98

I tried to join years ago, same thing. I signed up for half a dozen different email accts. and they wouldn't accept any of them. Screw the Sig forum.
Love the guns, though. Their loss. They're losing out on our font of knowledge and experience. :D

Just seems like silly overkill to me.

boatme98 01-14-2012 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paperpuncher (Post 676552)
Just seems like silly overkill to me.

On their end or mine?

Paperpuncher 01-14-2012 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boatme98

On their end or mine?

I apologize.....on their end of course.

Riverg420 01-14-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebiker (Post 676242)

Yeah I'am a member there but don't really care for the website too much.