Semi-automatic
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Semi-automatic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 11:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Semi-automatic

Hello!

Im totaly new to all what guns stands for, so i want to ask a question!
Does ANYBODY know i there is a manufacture of semi-automatic pistols that are named Ekol? and a gun with the name Ekol Special 99 9mm made for sotis? is this a real gun or what?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-27-2010, 11:16 PM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Hello. Normally the new members stop by the Introduction thread and let us get to know them a bit.

To which game are you referring?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-27-2010, 11:35 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8875 Times on 3844 Posts
Likes Given: 1385

Well, they are real- in the sense that you can touch them. What they are not is firearms. IIRC, made in Europe (Czech? I'll have to czech on that...) they are Blank guns/ tear gas pistols. Not capable of firing a bullet. Here is one-http://www.jgstrade.com/en/firearms-and-accessories/pistols/3/

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Last edited by c3shooter; 02-27-2010 at 11:38 PM.

Old 02-28-2010, 04:18 AM   #4

Liked 355 Times on 200 Posts
Likes Given: 292

c3.... You never cease to amaze me. Talk about pulling a rabbit out of the hat!

Old 02-28-2010, 02:17 PM   #5

Hello !
sorry for not introduction my self.
I got a chans to get a nice looking gun like the one i describe in my first post. But im totaly new to all what guns stand for, thats why i posted this post.
This gun is something strange with, it looks like the change det pipe of the gun to some other and i was loaded with 7.62 cal ammo. and on the side of the gun it stands Ekol special 99 9mm made for sotis.
This gun must be a fu*king mess i suppose?

thanks !

Old 02-28-2010, 05:26 PM   #6

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Troller?

NO grasp of grammar?

7.62 in a pistol is likely going to be a 32 auto. You cant run 32 in a 9 or visa versa.

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 02-28-2010, 08:37 PM   #7

Sorry it was 7.65cal not 7.62. the gun looks and sounds very strange to me, but as i said i dont know mutch about firearms. But he fired it and the bullet when away, and thats strange, from what i haird you cant convert a blankgun to a real or am i wrong?

Old 03-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8875 Times on 3844 Posts
Likes Given: 1385

It can be done. In most cases, not legally. In most cases, not safely. These are sometimes called Frankenguns- like the monster in Frankenstein that was made by stitching together parts of dead bodies.

So far as I know, these were made only in a caliber that is used only for tear gas and blank ammunition, and any safe conversion to live ammunition is HIGHLY doubtful.

On the other hand, I have seen shotguns that were made from pieces of gas pipe. I did not wish to fire those, and I would not wish to fire the one you asked about.

I am guessing that English may not be your first language, and you may be in Europe somewhere. European nations have a requirement for proof testing and marking of firearms. Means a goverment test agency did a test firing of the weapon with a high pressure cartridge. I will bet you a beer of your chosing that THAT pistol has no proof marks for ball ammunition.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.