Score 1 & 2 on the ammo front
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Score 1 & 2 on the ammo front

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 05:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Score 1 & 2 on the ammo front

Yesterday I had to go to Memphis on business. Afterwards I stopped at a nearby Dick's Sporting Goods. Surprise, surprise, they actually had some American Eagle 9mm Luger (115 gr.) in stock. I bought the limit of 5 boxes (50 rds. each) and patted myself on the back: drive away cost: $84. This morning on the way to work I dropped by the Southaven WallyWorld where an even bigger surprise awaited; there were 100 round boxes of Winchester white on the shelf. I grabbed the limit of 6 (drive away cost: $128). Now I can confidently go to the range tonight to see how badly skills have degraded over the past two months. Reading the auguries and omens, though (like scoring all that ammo so quickly), I believe I'd better drop $5 on Powerball too. This just has to be my week.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-14-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Cross your fingers that this is a sign of better times to come