Sarsilmaz
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Sarsilmaz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 02:55 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default Sarsilmaz

Any can tell me if in U.S you can find Sarsilmaz firearms?
In Venezuela we can find one time to time, they sell quick because are a good deal, the clerks at the gun store says that are exelent high quality CZ75 clones, just like Tanfoglios (in U.S I think that are called EEA Witness), some are metal frame and others are polymer frame, I saw one the other day made from yellow polymer frame with SS slide and I liked (to shoot at the range not to carry), but I can't test or know someone that actually fired the gun to ask their opinions... any of the forum have shoot any Sarsilmaz?

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-09-2009, 03:10 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

I've never seen them. It could have to do with 922r compliance or it could just be a California thing.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 03-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmelEduardo View Post
Any can tell me if in U.S you can find Sarsilmaz firearms?
In Venezuela we can find one time to time, they sell quick because are a good deal, the clerks at the gun store says that are exelent high quality CZ75 clones, just like Tanfoglios (in U.S I think that are called EEA Witness), some are metal frame and others are polymer frame, I saw one the other day made from yellow polymer frame with SS slide and I liked (to shoot at the range not to carry), but I can't test or know someone that actually fired the gun to ask their opinions... any of the forum have shoot any Sarsilmaz?
They are imported into the US from Turkey through Armalite Arms. as the model AR-24. They are indeed a clone of the CZ75 and unlike the real CZ, the AR-24 has a forged slide, frame & barrel. They don't seem, however, to be very big sellers here, or at least, I very seldom see them in shops and I don't know anyone who has one. See link below.

AR-24 FULL SIZE PISTOL, 9MM

Hope this helps.

Old 03-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #4

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Now Sarsýlmaz (Sarsilmaz) will make the AR's for Colt Defense LLC...
the Colts will be made outside of U.S....

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 03-18-2009, 04:21 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmelEduardo View Post
Now Sarsýlmaz (Sarsilmaz) will make the AR's for Colt Defense LLC...
the Colts will be made outside of U.S....
If that is the case, they need to go ahead and close the doors...

Old 03-19-2009, 01:01 AM   #6

Academy in Texas has Sarsilmaz pistois. The most common one seen on the shelves is the Kama.

Old 02-10-2011, 05:11 PM   #7

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I've got a KAMA coming here in the next three weeks. Looks to be a fine shooter and should be a nice addition to my CZ-75B in .40, CZ-2075 .40 and my neat little CZ-82 9mm MAK.

My gunsmith brother used a Turkish buddies Sarsilmaz 9mm on the range and said it's a well thought out and superbly made pistol. Supposed to have excellent ergonomics, fit and finish. We'll see.

I'd really like to see some more in depth write ups, written in English though. Turkish is NOT my second language.

USMC Retired

For what's more honourable than scarrs, on skin to tatters rent in warrs?
Samuel Butler, HUDIBRAS 1658

When he goughed out me eye, I saw he was no gent. So I ups and broke 'is arm.
15th Centuary wrestler

Why saber?? 'Cause you don't take heads with the point................

Old 02-11-2011, 10:30 PM   #8

You can write a report after your range visit.
Which Kama are you getting, the Long or the Sport?