S&W M&P Shield - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > S&W M&P Shield

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2012, 06:37 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 63 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I got to handle the new M&P Shield at the NRA convention and was quite impressed. I'm currently carrying an M&P9c and wasn't expecting the Shield to be much smaller, but it is. The Shield though thin feels great in hand and will be a great CCW, S&W did a great job shrinking the already compact M&P. I ordered one as soon as I returned home and my dealer is getting some in a few days. I'm really looking forward to shooting it next to my M&P9c. Talking with a couple gun writers at the convention who fired the Shield, they loved the thing. Reportedly this has the best out of box trigger yet on an M&P. The ones I examined did have good triggers with a short, positive reset. I'll post a range report, hopefully soon.

dsc05221.jpg   dsc05224.jpg  

Old 04-21-2012, 02:44 AM   #32

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

I thought about this pistol until I realized how my Ruger sr40c is so similar in size. The only advantage the smith would have is it is lighter. I will stick with my Ruger

Old 04-21-2012, 02:34 PM   #33

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

After carrying nothing smaller than a glock 19 for a year now I heard about this little beauty and had to have it. My local gun store got 3 in on moday and I was fortunate enough to get in on Tuesday before they released there weekly newsletter that announced it being available. From the time I started filling out the papers, to the time I walked out the door, the other two had been claimed. 389.95 I paid for mine and I'm not disappointed. I had a keltec pf9 which I never carried because of some problems it gave me that kel tec was never able to sort out. The Shield feels so nice and is a bit top heavy so it helps a lot with controlability. I came home, made a holster for it, and have been carrying it since. LOVE IT!

image-2319060505.jpg   image-3149206794.jpg  

ThinkFast...your life depends on it.

www.thinkfastholsters.com
www.facebook.com/thinkfastholsters
Instagram @thinkfastholsters