Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > S&w m&p 45

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 03:20 AM   #1
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default S&w m&p 45

A brother sent me this link to console me a little as I had seller remorse after selling my Kimber so my son could enjoy his week leave. I do enjoy the M&P 45, it's my carry pistol and had to buy a second one because my son claimed the first one I bought. My son and I shoot often when he's home, when he was home from his 2nd deployment he shot my M&P 45 and said "this is my favorite", before he left for his 3rd deployment I told him he could have it and he asked me to hold on to it until he's home for good. He's now on his 4th tour in the same sand and I bought a second M&P 45 so when he comes home we each have one. I told him that he could have the new one as I continue to carry the older one. He said "nope, I want the one you carry not the one in the box".

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Last edited by WDB; 06-10-2009 at 03:24 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Newest Threads