Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger SR9c

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by David26 View Post
I have had my SR9c for around 6 months now and it has been a great little gun one of my fav to take to the range and been completly trouble free with around 1000 rds threw it.. i mean come on it a Ruger how could u go wroung... My only complaint about it is i didnt wait to get the SR40c.
Its not too late to get one of each =). The mag extension sleeves and most accessories are interchangeable (except for the mags of course - the SR40/c is .006 of an inch bigger, in width, which is fine for leather and well within tension screw adjustment tolerances for kydex).

Old 07-16-2011, 09:42 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1126 Times on 734 Posts
Likes Given: 647

i like my sr9c. its comfortable in the hand

Old 07-25-2011, 06:07 PM   #13

I love my SR9c. I got mine last Thursday, put 150 rounds through it on Friday, can't wait to shoot it again. It was also my first handgun. Accurate, low recoil, fits awesome in the hand. I was with 5 other guys w/ Springfield and S&W .45 caliber handguns, 2 AR style rifles and an over/under shotgun, and guess what? Everyone wanted to shoot my SR9C! A fun gun to shoot, carry, and regardless what .45 caliber fans say, two in the chest with a 9mm=game over! I was easily putting my first shot right between the eyes of my targets at 20 yards, and I'm not that experienced a shooter. Trust me when I say you will not regret buying this pistol.

The only thing I didn't like: the SR9C comes with two mags: a 17 round mag and a 10 round mag. Being that I'm from Jersey, my gun only came with one mag: 10 rounds (the 17 round mag is illegal). So I called Ruger and said that they should accommodate ALL their customers and send me a second 10 round mag free, so I have two mags. They told me to go to hell. Lol

Old 07-28-2011, 06:25 PM   #14

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Love mine, you won't be disappointed

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

Old 07-28-2011, 06:31 PM   #15

I love my SR9c, and if I ever get a CCW, it will be my daily carry.

Old 08-12-2011, 08:16 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXxInvictusxX View Post
I'm buying my first handgun and I put a Ruger SR9c in Lay-a-Way and was wondering what people thought of the SR9c.
I finally got my SR9c out of layaway I have yet to shoot it to give any review on it.

Old 08-14-2011, 01:37 AM   #17

Default My review of the sr9c

Old 08-27-2011, 11:12 PM   #18

I used to love the "hell" out of mine. However, a little incident occurred not to long ago to stop all of that love. I hope it never happens to you.

MY WIFE DECIDED THAT SHE LIKED IT "MORE" THAN I POSSIBLY COULD EVER LIKE IT, SO SHE TOOK IT FOR HER OWN. What do you do when the "WAR DEPARTMENT" speaks. So, I guess I'll just have to get another one, then I can start "loving" it again.

She was very nice about it. When she decided that she "needed" it, she gave me her old stainless Taurus 85, 3" ported. And smiled the whole time!

Anyway, it's Great little gun. My wife's is very reliable, handles nicely in her hands, fits nicely in her purse when necessary (she doesn't use a holster), and she can hit what she shoots at with it. Now she can hit more often and harder than she used to.

Enjoy!

SgtSam
Take Care, God Bless, And WATCH Your Back

Old 08-28-2011, 02:14 AM   #19

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I also love my SR9c which is my EDC gun now. I am gonna get the SR40c as well and I will definitely get the SR45c when it comes out. The Taurus PT145 is also my favorite but it's a bit too bulky for summer time. I only carried it during the winter since I bought the SR9c.

Old 11-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #20

I've had my SR9c for a couple of months now. Put about 500 rounds through it without a single jam. This is my CCW of choice. Also carry S&W M&P9 when conceal is not necessary. I would like to comment on Renissant comment of only getting 1 magazine with his purchase. There are 2 mags in the box wtraight from Ruger. States where the 17 round mag is illegal receive 2 10 round mags. You need to check with your dealer to find out what happened to your 2nd magazine. I've had dealings with Ruger in the past & find it extremely hard to believe they told you to get lost.