Ruger SR9 Trigger
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger SR9 Trigger

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Ruger SR9 Trigger

Well, I went to a gun show last week and saw a NIB Ruger SR9 for $350--couldn't pass it up. After getting it home, cleaning, and putting in a snap cap, I found the trigger to be very stiff--it breaks OK, but the pull is very hard. It has to be twice as heavy as my M&P and XD 9mms were out of the box. (By the way, it's the new version with the revised trigger group). Have any of you SR9 shooters noitced your triggers getting lighter as you put more rounds through it? I'll put several hundred rounds down range in the near future with it, but I'm wondering what other SR9 shooters have experienced.

"Adversity does not make a man--it reveals him"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here