Ruger p-90
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger p-90

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 03:27 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Ruger p-90

any one have any exp. with a p-90 just bought one recently,so far have been happy with it,shoots where I point it and goes bang every time so far. I do not have much exp. with large bore semis,had a p-85 ruger 9mm,hated it,shot a shot gun pattern and felt like a pop gun. I looked at Glocks and some of the others but just couldnt warm up to the plastic guns,so I went with a metal 45.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-21-2009, 04:04 PM   #2

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Can you post up some details on how your sidearm performed?

There's a lot of Ruger fans out here, and I'm sure it would be good info for people looking to buy a Ruger.

Old 02-21-2009, 07:12 PM   #3

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I need to get more range time in with it,I shot 3 clips through it,at 10 yards the shot spread was in about a 6-10 inch spread.I have done very little shooting with large bore pistols,I started out with a single shot pistol about 27 years ago iit was a hawes favorite 22 cal. and to this day is still the most accurate pistol I have ever shot. I have hunted squirrels with it,pretty sporty but fun. I have owned large bore rugers redhawk and blackhawk used for deer hunting. I have had various other 22 pistols automatic and wheelguns and a large collection of long guns both shot guns and rifles of many different calibers.