Ruger LCP and .380 ammo - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ruger LCP and .380 ammo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Thanks for the update... Hope you give us a range report later on. You've joined a big club; There are WELL OVER a HALF-MILLION LCPs out and about now!

"If the Earth were made of gold, I guess men would kill for a handful of dirt." - Gary Cooper's last line in the movie THE GARDEN OF EVIL

Old 03-06-2011, 10:31 PM   #22
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2465 Times on 1320 Posts
Likes Given: 878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse17 View Post
Well, I took the plung. The wife called and said Cabelas was having a 4 hr. sale today. So I called them and got the LCP with 2 mags and a pocket holster for $309. I think that was a good deal.

I guess I'll give it the ol 500 rd tryout before I decide if I like the gun or not.

Now it's gonna kill me all week waiting for a day off to go pick it up.
That's a pretty good deal.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 03-07-2011, 03:56 AM   #23

I would say the LCP is a decent gun. Not great but OK. Mine shoots well, although it is a bit brutal. The trigger is heavy, not doubt. In the event I am down to shooting it in defense, I'll never feel the heavy trigger.

Polishing the feedramp did mine wonders. It went from not liking certain ammo to shooting anything.