ruger 22/45 threaded barrel
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > ruger 22/45 threaded barrel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2011, 02:15 AM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5990 Times on 3133 Posts
Likes Given: 427

Default ruger 22/45 threaded barrel

finally found one with iron sights

now the fun can commence getting rid of the mag safety and integral locking device and loaded chamber indicator.

the mag safety on the ruger mk3 is a really bad idea since taking the pistol apart and putting it together requires the owner to dry ire the weapon. i cant believe they would do that.

ive got a ruger mk2 im hoping i can just drop its internals in the new mk3 converting it to the better configuration.

taking it to the range tomorrow where i bought my silencerco sparrow and try it out with the supressor. cant take the supressor home yet but i can use it on their range. least thats what they told me when i purchased it and filled out the nfa papers.

bottom line its getting shot tomorrow.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here