Reviews on Bersa Thunder .380? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

Reviews on Bersa Thunder .380?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2014, 06:30 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 204 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by artbrownsr View Post
For my daughter 90% of her wardrobe is tops and pants or tops and skirts, two of my daghters, this one and the one closest to her in age went into a bedroom and tried the moves. NO flashing dad thank you. they are satisfied that the motions required could be done quickly and easily to defend their families and selves. ( Both are married and have kids, they are not a part of this community and wish to not be identified in my conversations ).
She will definitely try it out then. I have a barter deal going on with my LGS. I give him free dinner at my restaurant and he gives me discounts and free ammo and accessories. Good deal for both. I got the Bersa, 4 boxes of ammo, and a holster or case of her choice for $275. She is going to try then all out Saturday. Only problem is now I want one of these for myself! (The Bersa, not the Flash Bang holster).

Old 07-29-2014, 12:25 AM   #12
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3387 Times on 2291 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccase39 View Post
She will definitely try it out then. I have a barter deal going on with my LGS. I give him free dinner at my restaurant and he gives me discounts and free ammo and accessories. Good deal for both. I got the Bersa, 4 boxes of ammo, and a holster or case of her choice for $275. She is going to try then all out Saturday. Only problem is now I want one of these for myself! (The Bersa, not the Flash Bang holster).

OH! I was gonna Say...

Sent from my iPhone using CC Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 07-29-2014, 12:38 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 594 Times on 282 Posts
Likes Given: 100

Default If you want one for yourself...

May I recommend the 9mm. Same style, etc. and a better handgun and not known for the FTF issues the 380 can have ...sometimes.

this one is my favorite
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/15060

Then there is this
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_178/products_id/26467/Bersa+T9MP13+Thunder+UC+Pro+Series+13%2B1+9mm+3.25 %22
"All war must be just the killing of strangers against whom you feel no personal animosity; strangers whom, in other circumstances, you would help if you found them in trouble, and who would help you if you needed it" Mark Twain

Old 07-29-2014, 01:33 AM   #14
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3387 Times on 2291 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default Reviews on Bersa Thunder .380?

The "Thunders" are both good guns. It's up to the prospective owner to determine if they want a .380(9MMshort) or a 9X19...
In April of 2012 when I walked into a Gun shop in Az for the first time, I picked up the LCP, and the LC9. The LC 380 wasn't out yet btw,...owner of the shop said "practically the same gun,..the only difference is ones a 9 and the other is a .380... I took Home 3 Guns that Day, my Wife's SP101, and the SR9 and LC9,..

The 9 is a different design then the 380's,...you don't have to believe me,...but they are two different guns,..

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 07-30-2014, 08:20 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 600 Times on 397 Posts
Likes Given: 673

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccase39 View Post
Gee you'd look so cute in a top and skirt!
winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 07-30-2014, 01:29 PM   #16

Liked 126 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 63

My BT380 is one of my carry weapons. I trust it and depend on it.

Old 07-30-2014, 08:21 PM   #17

Liked 204 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 48

She loves the way it feels in her hand and the size. (Did I really just say thAt) it's small enough for her purse and glove box but big enough to where it will be fun at the range. Can't wait till Saturday to go shoot with her. I also bought a S&W bodyguard for conceal and carry weapon I want to try out.

About the flash bang. Let me start off by saying I have not tried it but am going by what several ladies at the range said.
Several of them said that it was very uncomfortable and caused chaefing.
A couple others said that it was ok. There seemed to be a coorilation between the women's size and the chaefing. The healthier women seemed to have the chaefing problems where the more petite women seemed ok. (Trying to be diplomatic). Anyhow just like anything else to each his (or in this case her) own. What works for some May not work for others.