Originally Posted by hardluk1
Been watching what I can find on it for a few weeks now and my general/store gun shop has one on there wholesalers want list for me as info and price is shown, probably from sport south. So hopefully I am in early enough maybe I can get on out of the first production run? Even been given a price by my dealer that may might up.
I'm gonna talk to my local gun stores today and ask if they're gonna have any in stock when they come out.
I'd really like to hold the gun before determining if I want it, like all my purchases.
However, at this gun's price point I might just say eff that and order it even if I can't hold it?