Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Questions on a CZ 75 Compact Semi Automatic Handgun 9mm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Questions on a CZ 75 Compact Semi Automatic Handgun 9mm

I'm thinking of buying a CZ 75 Compact Semi Automatic Handgun.

It is a 9mm with a 3.9" Barrel .

Has 14 Round mags

Black Plastic Grips

and Satin Nickel Finish.

Does this gun come with a ambidextrous safety?

Are night sights available ?

Is this gun DA/SA?

Does this gun have a decocker ?

Are Mags, grips, holsters easy to find?

Thanks for your help

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-06-2010, 02:14 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I don't have the compact from CZ but I have a matte stainless 75B that's been a nearly perfect pistol and I can answer most of your questions.

If this is the one you're asking about:

CZ 75 COMPACT

I think the safety is right hand only on this model.

Yes, night sights are available for this pistol, but I don't think it can be ordered with them already installed.

Yes, it is DA/SA.

The model above is not a de-cocker, The model linked below is a de-cocker, has the same mag capacity and is only 1.7-lbs. The CZ P01 and CZ P06 are also de-cockers, the P06 is only listed in 40 S&W.

CZ 75 D PCR COMPACT

Mags, grips and holsters are available for some of the CZ pistols, but I'm not sure how easy they are to find in your area. Most of them can be found online though, CZ USA has a site for parts and accessories and there is also CZ Custom. Holsters for other compacts will fit too, but I'm not sure which ones specifically, CZ USA does have a forum that can also help with locating these items.

The CZ USA contact page has an e-mail address and they should be able to answer any questions a little better than me.

CZ USA contact page.

Also, I'm 100% sure about the compacts, but the full size 75B's in satin nickel have blue or black controls, safety, hammer etc..

Old 12-07-2010, 12:41 PM   #3

You also might want to look into the P-01 compact. It can also be found on the CZ web sight. As Eric0424 states all the info you are looking for is on the CZ web site.

Old 12-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #4

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Thanks for all your input and the websites to go check out.

I ordered one today from cheaper than dirt and it is a great price $494.

Item #13657 - CZ 75 Compact Semi Automatic Handgun 9mm 3.9" Barrel 14 Rounds Black Plastic Grips Satin Nickel Finish

Now I can't wait until it gets here

Thanks again for the help.