Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Problem with cz (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/problem-cz-85710/)

john2005 03-03-2013 10:41 PM

Problem with cz
 
Just got done shooting my cz sp 01 phantom .9mm and after I would fire off the first round the magazine would drop. Any ideas?

danf_fl 03-04-2013 10:18 AM

Load it with 1 less round than max. With maximum number of rounds, maybe it does not seat correctly.

john2005 03-04-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danf_fl (Post 1162934)
Load it with 1 less round than max. With maximum number of rounds, maybe it does not seat correctly.

Next time I go out I will have to try that.

indy36 03-04-2013 01:31 PM

Someone somewhere is thinking, "Your big mitts are hitting the mag release button upon recoil." People used to complain about mag drops on the PF9 and more often than not it was the way they held the gun and them triggering the mag release themselves. Not saying you are doing this, just that it is possible.

marc29th 03-04-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indy36 (Post 1163063)
Someone somewhere is thinking, "Your big mitts are hitting the mag release button upon recoil." People used to complain about mag drops on the PF9 and more often than not it was the way they held the gun and them triggering the mag release themselves. Not saying you are doing this, just that it is possible.

I was thinking that.

john2005 03-04-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc29th (Post 1163117)

I was thinking that.

Hmm never thought of that. Thanks man

Byron0022 03-05-2013 03:29 PM

My original P07 did the same thing, some CZs are engineered that way. I could swear I was told by their smith that CZ in Europe function that way, however I could be mistaken.

Here is a forum that can help,you with your issue.

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php

john2005 03-06-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byron0022 (Post 1164457)
My original P07 did the same thing, some CZs are engineered that way. I could swear I was told by their smith that CZ in Europe function that way, however I could be mistaken.

Here is a forum that can help,you with your issue.

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php

What did you do to keep it from doing that. I would hit the bottom of the mag and I only had ten rounds in it

Byron0022 03-06-2013 03:00 AM

**** the bed, I'm sorry, I read this when I was half asleep, for some reason I thought it said the mag would not drop out. Pardon me. There is a Mod in that CZ forum named Otto. He can give you some decent guidance on this if you can get in touch with him.

robocop10mm 03-06-2013 03:16 AM

I have seen this happen many times mostly with lever releases (HK USP, Walther P-99). An improper grip can definately cause this.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:37 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.