Pocketlite questions

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Pocketlite questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Pocketlite questions

Hey all, I just picked up a Colt Pocketlite on consignment and have a couple questions... Mainly all the info I can find seems to be about the "Colt Mustang", but mine is simply labeled "Colt Pocketlite" I believe... What's the difference? I have read that the Mustangs have plastic guide rods that should be replaced, and that some of them have slide stops that fall out... Same with the Pocketlite? And will Mustang grips fit the Pocketlite? Also, the previous owner of mine was an oldtime celebrity, so I'm wondering when these were made. Thanks,

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-09-2009, 11:36 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Pocketlites

there were Pocketlites in Mustang, Government, and Plus II .380s, and I believe also in the earlier Pony. Post a pic and someone will identify it for you.