You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns >

Phoenix Arms .22

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 04:15 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter973
I've bought and given away about a half dozen of these nice little handguns over the last couple of years.
I've never had a problem learning the controls or putting one back together after cleaning it.
I like 'em and so do the friends and family that have recieved them for Birthday, or Christmas gifts. They will even feed Win. Expert 22 shells that will choke a 10/22. How they do that is a real amazment to me.
Sorry if some of ya have a bit of trouble with them, but for the money they are great. The nickled ones work right out of the box better than the black ones, but after a couple hundred rounds the black ones wear in I guess. Finding a spare mag with the finger extention is a real problem, can't even order them and get'em.
Next time you give one away you can send me one. LOL

Old 02-11-2012, 01:12 AM   #42

Liked 28 Times on 16 Posts

Default new option

I see there is a mod for last shot hold open available for the Phoenix .22 It is a mod for the magazine and not very expensive either. Don't have a link for it, but google it and will come up. They are for sale on Ebay too.

Today, I received new recoil springs. Spring got weak and would not strip round off clip and load next round. I see the origional spring had gotten shorter and weaker through use. Hopefully this will put my Phoenix back into use.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:19 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truklodyte View Post
The trigger bar is broken,it will need to be soldered or replaced . Mine is doing exact same thing
I must just be REALLY unlucky... I put 24 rounds through my BRAND NEW HP22 yesterday when my hammer got locked in the cocked position. WOW

Old 02-23-2012, 03:43 AM   #44

Take the grip off the right side. You will probably see the problem in there. I had a roll pin slide out. Put some locktite on it and tapped it back in. Worked fine after that. These are simple, inexpensive guns that are pretty easy to figure out. I had problems with my recoil spring. bought new ones, and it operates fine now.

Old 02-25-2014, 04:07 AM   #45

Default clips VS Magazines

After re-reading my post...I realized I was using the term "clip" Sorry about that. I should have said Magazine. LIFE IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE.