Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > P239 vs RAMI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2007, 07:14 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default P239 vs RAMI

The Eastman Gun Show will be in Savannah this weekend. I'll be shopping for a either a Sig P239 or a CZ 2075 RAMI. 40 cal would be nice but I'll settle for 9mm. If neither are available, I'll go with Gunbroker.com for the purchase.

Does anybody give any personal experience either?

Member GCO

Last edited by Chuck; 10-22-2007 at 08:17 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-23-2007, 01:36 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Chuck-

I have the Sig p239 in 9mm and can give some input on that pistol. I have no experience with the Rami. When I want to carry a single-stack 9mm the 239 is a pretty good choice- light, reliable and accurate. I have a couple thousand rounds through mine without any problems (mostly 124 grain Remington Golden Sabre JHPs). If I carry a double stack 9mm I prefer the CZ 75 compact (no rail). You can't go wrong with the Sig p239. I hope someone with Rami experience will also comment on that pistol.

best wishes- oldandslow

Old 10-23-2007, 02:11 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandslow View Post
Chuck-

I have the Sig p239 in 9mm and can give some input on that pistol. I have no experience with the Rami. When I want to carry a single-stack 9mm the 239 is a pretty good choice- light, reliable and accurate. I have a couple thousand rounds through mine without any problems (mostly 124 grain Remington Golden Sabre JHPs). If I carry a double stack 9mm I prefer the CZ 75 compact (no rail). You can't go wrong with the Sig p239. I hope someone with Rami experience will also comment on that pistol.

best wishes- oldandslow
Thanks for the input.

Member GCO

Old 10-26-2007, 12:48 PM   #4

It appears that I won't be buying either for the time being. Our local firearms dealer made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I got a Sig Pro 2022 in 40 S&W for $400. It's a certified pre-owned from Sig with not one scratch on it.

Member GCO

Old 06-25-2009, 01:17 AM   #5

Liked 17 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 52

I was wondering how you like your Sig Pro? I have the Sig P239 and P229 both in 9mm. Love the way they feel. The P239 is just a little smaller then the P229 not by much though. But for the extra size of the P229 you get 5 more rounds instead of 8 with the P239.

Last edited by Phelenwolf; 06-25-2009 at 05:39 PM.