Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Opinions on the Witness?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 01:22 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Opinions on the Witness?

I've never fired one and they honesty look to good to be true. But damn if they don't have everything short of a decocker I look for in a gun.

When they kick out your front door, how you gonna come. With your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?

Guns of Brixton- The Clash

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-13-2012, 01:47 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 654 Posts
Likes Given: 472

A couple of years ago I picked a used Witness .45. Mine has a polymer frame. Does not have the best sights. But I don't want anybody shooting it in my direction.

I stuck a rail mounted laser on it for grins & giggles, much better groups with the laser.

I have run both FMJ & HP with no issues.

In DA mode trigger is like shooting a DAO revolver. In SA mode trigger is decent. I don't have a guage.

IMHO, my Witness is a middle of the pack pistol. Neither the best, nor the worst.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:28 AM   #3

Liked 35 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 33

They cloned CZ 75's very well and some people think EAA does some things better than CZ. EAA use the CZ system of slide IN frame, very strong, smooth and the lock up is extremely tight. I never owned one but never heard a bad thing either. I almost got one instead of a CZ but I just had to own a legend so I went CZ……